Hello from Milwaukee

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Chuck H

Hello from Milwaukee

Post by Chuck H »

Hi all,

My name's Chuck, I'm married with 2 kids and have a beautiful wife who is fine with me stepping out in a skirt from time to time.

Look forward to banter with you all.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Milwaukee

Post by Big and Bashful »

Hi, Welcome to the forum, with a name like Chuck, are you from the U.S? Just a guess! and some curiosity.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Chuck H

Post by Chuck H »

Big and Bashful wrote:Hi, Welcome to the forum, with a name like Chuck, are you from the U.S? Just a guess! and some curiosity.
Where's Milwaukee ? :wink:
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChrisM »

Doh! Well, grab a chair anyway! <smile>

(Although I guess I could excuse Big-and-Bashful for not knowing where Milwaukee is. After all, I'm not sure I could name three cities on the Scottish West Coast.)

Welcome aboard Chuck.

Chris
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Hey Chuck!! :welcome: Good Luck Chuck! :welcome: I know where Milwaukee is, it's covered in beer. Isn't it the Beer capitol of the USA? :thewave: :thewave:

:welcome: :hooray:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Fridge magnets

Post by Big and Bashful »

Oops! I didn't read that bit. Yes I do know that Milwalky is in the country of America, somewhere over there, the other side of the pond. I myself come from Scotland, a small village near England!

Oh and by the by, why are the headings of posts in a smaller font than the posts themselves?
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Milfmog

Re: Fridge magnets

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to the Café Chuck,

It's always good to have new friends come in but friends with supportive wives are particularly welcome as they may just bring a little more hope to some for whom spousal approval is just a dream.
Big and Bashful wrote:I myself come from Scotland, a small village near England!
It's not so long since I had a conversation with someone who was convinced that Scotland and Wales were towns (or maybe counties) IN England. At least he had the humility to look embarrassed when I explained :D

Have fun,

Ian.

Edited to replace the welcome message that I somehow managed to delete before posting originally - Doh! Ian.
Last edited by Milfmog on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
MaccyD

Post by MaccyD »

Hello Chuck.
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

:welcome: from the Scottish Borders
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Welcome aboard, Chuck!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!