hello everyone

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
kiltboy

hello everyone

Post by kiltboy »

I'm the new boy here
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Hello!

Post by JRMILLER »

Hello to you!

Tell us about yourself, your fashion interests, your experiences. Don't leave us hanging!
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi <waves> and welcome :D
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

Hi, Kiltboy.
Welcome to the forum.
We will look forward to hearing more from you, when you feel ready.
Colin.
matman

Post by matman »

HI KB. Ain't skirtin Great!
kiltboy

Re: hello everyone

Post by kiltboy »

Hi guys. I think that a skirt is the most comfortable garment ever. I like to wear a skirt whenever I can, although sadly always in private when there is nobody about. My wife has very narrow views on things like this and would never understand in a million years so I have kept my secret from her for 29 years and she has no idea. I have a collection of skirts secreted away and wear them whenever I can and the feeling of freedom is fabulous. I just long for the day, if ever in my life time, that skirts become acceptable for men to wear without ridicule. I love pleated skirts and find the movement of the skirt when walking a really nice sensation.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

:welcome:

Uncle Al
Duncanville, TX
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

G'day from Oz and, welcome. The freedom you describe is the main reason we are here and, wouldn't it be great if the great mass of people adopted skirting as a commonplace "unisex" dress style!
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome KB, I was "in the closet" as it were with my skirt wearing from my first skirt-like garment, learned to wear a sulu (like a shorter sarong) worn by men in the Central Pacific, where I was in 1971 filming a diving movie called "Deadly Fathoms". I LOVED IT!! But when I came home the only person that felt OK with my wearing a sulu was my Mom who actually said, (in 1973) "Why don't you wear that all the time everywhere?" I should have taken her advice but was afraid of the largely "rednecky" part of the world I lived in. It was bad enough with the threats to my longer than normal hair, I was afraid I'd get murdered if I wore long hair AND a sulu. That was in 1980 in Jupiter Florida, a verrry rednecky part of Florida where white uniforms and pointy hats were a common sight on the streets. Funny that a Klansman wears a skirted uniform with trousers on underneath but would probably have killed me for wearing a skirted garment with bare legs.
Thanks to THIS SITE 4 years ago, and the move back to the Florida Keys, I came out into the public wearing a denim skirt fully expecting to be raped or sodomized. Thank the powers of life, none of anything untoward happened and for all intents, it was a non-event. I've added twill skirts, cotton skirts, straight skirts, A-line skirts and gypsy skirts and now, when I go to any shop in my town NOT wearing a skirt I get hassled by the females asking why I'm wearing my ONLY pair of trousers. The truth is the best answer, BOOO HOOOO all my skirts are in the dirty laundry!!

Again, WELCOME!!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :alien:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/