Newly registered but not new to skirts.

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
petdio

Newly registered but not new to skirts.

Post by petdio »

Hello everyone. I have been reading and lurking here for more time than I would care to admit. I have been actively skirting in public with the full support and encouragement of my wife for about 5 years now. I tend to lean toward the freestyle end of the spectrum by adding tights/pantyhose and heels but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy just getting out in a skirt for its own sake. I'm located in northern Wisconsin, and am looking forward to warmer weather and better skirting possibilities.
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

Welcome to SkirtCafe, Petdio. I am looking forward to the warmer weather too.
Colin.
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

Welcome, and don't be worried, the wide spectrum of tastes for fashion are all accepted. Although the wish is to keep it manly, as there is some aprehention as to anything other than masculine, manly, leading towards travesty. I am a very freestyler myself, NOT a travi. And wear heels etc. That is one of the great things of this forum, the openheartednes and wide acceptance of men in skirts no matter what their particular fashion taste. As long as we are men in a skirt / dress.

Great to hear that your wife gives you her full support. Very important for both of you.

Peter v.
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Welcomwe aboard Petdio, from the waters of the South Pacific. The "free ship of state" sometimes gets into rough water but, Captain Bob and First Mate Carl will ensure fairly smooth sailing. :)
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome to posting, petdio! It is nice to know who else benefits from the posts here.