Hallo from the sunny Miami....

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Ashly

Hallo from the sunny Miami....

Post by Ashly »

I am somehow new here in that forum, but a couple of years back I was browsing Tom's cafe many times..

Well, I am a guy who loves to wear skirts most of the time..I like jeans skirts the best for many reasons. They have pockets..they are easy to clean/wash..they look good on me..and..and..

I would label myself a Freestyler..which means I like to wear and experiment with all types of clothes..including so-called female attire. I am NOT a cross-dresser..even that label doesn't scare me. The difference is..I don't want to pass as female..period..I just like to wear skirts and sometimes a bit more :)
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Welcome (back?) to the forum.

That's a good looking skirt. You look great in it.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
Ashly

Post by Ashly »

ChristopherJ wrote:Welcome (back?) to the forum.

That's a good looking skirt. You look great in it.
lencline

Post by lencline »

Ashly,

Welcome again to our group. When I have the time, I will see about setting up a South Florida in person meeting. I am located just soiuth of West Palm Beach. Do yoy have any interest in such a gathering?

Len
Flskiter
South East Florida USA
Ashly

Post by Ashly »

lencline wrote:.... Do you have any interest in such a gathering?
Certainly...I live south of Ft.Lauderdale
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Welcome, Ashly, from the Scottish Borders. I'm mainly a kilts person myself but I do also have a couple of plain denim skirts.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

Welcome Ashly. I hope that you will enjoy the site. I am relatively new and only have one denim kilt so far for outdoor use, but have plans for more at some time and possibly skirts.
I like to wear towel material sarongs in the house - they are comfortable and affordable.
Colin.
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

Welcome Ashly, from the Netherlands.

I too do wear skirts and a bit more. Be proud of yourself.
Denim skirts are a good choice, and are just as easy to wear as their pants counterpart.

Peter v
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
CJFMix

Post by CJFMix »

Hi & welcome from Montreal , where it's cold & windy & 3' of snow ...

There is a few guys here who , just like you , like to experiment without having to compromise their virility ...

So , join the club ...
When you look good , you can go anywhere !!!
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome to the forum, Ashly. Being a freestyler is a great thing. There are so many interesting things in the world to choose from. It is good to know men like you don't limit your fun.

Quiet Mouse
Ashly

Thanks for all the nice comments....

Post by Ashly »

..but I decided to leave this forum. One of the moderators doesn't like my "style".

If I can't talk about things freely and openly..so be it. I liked the "old" Tom's cafe much better..so if you like to email me..feel free to do so...ashly.schulz@gmail.com.

See ya guys
Departed Member

Re: Thanks for all the nice comments....

Post by Departed Member »

Ashly wrote:..but I decided to leave this forum. One of the moderators doesn't like my "style".

If I can't talk about things freely and openly..so be it. I liked the "old" Tom's cafe much better
Mmn, I don't think Tom would have appreciated pictures deliberately showing 'undies', either. Perhaps it is better you've decided to leave...