Kilt flying

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Kilt flying

Post by FLbreezy »

ScotL wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:02 am That is a great mental exercise to think about next time. Cause I have really only had good experiences wearing a skirt. I’m not relishing a bad one.
I haven't really had a bad experience, other than a reaction from my wife early on when maybe I went too far too fast. Hopefully I don't ever have to come here and write about a bad one. Fingers crossed!
ScotL
Chatbot

Re: Kilt flying

Post by ScotL »

FLbreezy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:22 pm
I haven't really had a bad experience, other than a reaction from my wife early on when maybe I went too far too fast. Hopefully I don't ever have to come here and write about a bad one. Fingers crossed!
Hope you never do, my friend. I have a feeling you might not though. You have an awesome style that really just substitutes a skirt for shorts in an otherwise obvious male attire. You likely make other men contemplate wearing one also.

I had the experience once of wearing a kilt to a B&B and this guy I passed on the porch gave me a quizzical look I til he came inside after me and told me he had contemplated wearing a kilt also. I was similarly attired as you do. Black borealis hiking kilt, linen shirt and regular male shoes.