Santa Brought a Utilikilt

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Santa Brought a Utilikilt

Post by Gusto10 »

Kirbstone wrote: Returning after Christmas with my 20 yr-old daughter doing an Erazmus exchange year at Heidleberg, she shared the driving and in the middle of the night I glanced over at her on a Belgian M-way, cruising cool as a cucumber at 200K (124 mph) !

Tom
I take it you were wearing a Kilt brought by Santa? But as to doing 200k on the Belgian motorway's those were the days. Now such isn't possible anymore due to road repairs and speeding camera's. Furthermore, the "falling stars" as mobile speedchecks are called aren't mentioned on the radio anymore.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Was Santa wearing a Utilikilt?
Colour and style combo could be interesting!
In any case he beats any of the speed freaks in the café hands down and he only has deerpower.
Steve.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Sorry for this one Stevie.....Santa does not stop to visit his old dears.....he only stops for the wee uns......L.O.L.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

weeladdie18 wrote:Sorry for this one Stevie.....Santa does not stop to visit his old dears.....he only stops for the wee uns......L.O.L.
He comes to visit me and I am not a "WEE ONE" by any means. I have seen him and he was not wearing a skirt. :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
weeladdie18 wrote:Sorry for this one Stevie.....Santa does not stop to visit his old dears.....he only stops for the wee uns......L.O.L.
He comes to visit me and I am not a "WEE ONE" by any means. I have seen him and he was not wearing a skirt. :lol: :lol:
Well Fred Does that mean that Santa does not visit the Skirt Café and he will not be seen as a bit of a " Drag " out on the street at Christmas ?

Are we to assume that although Santa is the fastest man in the World , he does not go " Drag " racing and his mode of transport is very deer ?
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Well Fred Does that mean that Santa does not visit the Skirt Café and he will not be seen as a bit of a " Drag " out on the street at Christmas ?

Are we to assume that although Santa is the fastest man in the World , he does not go " Drag " racing and his mode of transport is very deer ?
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mike »

I was wearing one of my Damn Near Kilt 'Em kilts at my local watering hole the other day, and it turns out me and one of the managers matched! So we got our picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Cool! :mrgreen:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Mike wrote:I was wearing one of my Damn Near Kilt 'Em kilts at my local watering hole the other day, and it turns out me and one of the managers matched! So we got our picture.
She's cuter!!!
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
jv88101

Post by jv88101 »

Awesome!
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mike »

Tis true, she is much cuter than I am!
Mike

skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Great photo, Mike!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mike »

Thanks!
Mike

renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

Great picture - is it that you are very tall and she is very short?
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mike »

I'm 6'4" tall before putting on those 3" heels, and she's wearing flats!
Mike