Kilt pic

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Kilt pic

Post by Gregg1100 »

Wandering around the www, I came across this;
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/692287773940673375/
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Kilt pic

Post by Sinned »

very good, it's just a shame that after a minute or so I get the annoying login screen which won't close and I don't have or really want a login.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Re: Kilt pics, Just rearrange the letters in Pinterest, throw in an A and waddya get?

Pianist. More piano basher, really, but in the run-up to the Christmas Season I have to rapidly get myself up to speed with the appropriate songs & accompaniments and for me at least, that means time spent seated at the pianoforte. No fancy shoes or hose, just a party kilt, 5-yarder.

Just for the pic. I'm fingering chords from 'Jerusalem, The Holy City'. For me, a very moving song.

Tom.
Rs Piano practice Nov. 17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Kirbstone wrote:Re: Kilt pics, Just rearrange the letters in Pinterest, throw in an A and waddya get?...Pianist.
LOL, but looking good!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron