Scruffy Wallace

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Scruffy Wallace

Post by sapphire »

The Scruffy Wallace kilt is now available through USA Kilts! Scruffy Wallace is the bagpiper for the Dropkick Murphys. I gotta get me one! Hope Carl decides to get one as well.
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Scruffy Wallace

Post by STEVIE »

Sapphire,
I hope you realise that anyone can have a personal tartan. It is simply a matter of coming up with a check/colour combination that doesn't impinge on an existing design.
The problem is finding a weaver to do a "small run".
I'm fairly sure, if I read right, you two could do it if anyone could.
Steve.
My unique "kilt" is still in the "pipeline". If it works, perhaps a "Friend" tartan could spread it further.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

How about a Scruffy Skip rendition of a Fraser Ancient (since I'm starting to feel somewhat ancient myself..)
opt42f1f70b46cfd Fraser Ancient.jpg
Perhaps add a Navy Blue section or stripe...to change it a small amount?

Oh, the reason for Fraser is I'm 33% Scottish of the Frasers/Fraziers. I'm actually of 2 slightly different sub-clans, the Frasers and the Fraziers. Cornfoozing huh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

And my step Dad, Tom, awesome guy that he was, was a Buchannan. And my Mom was a US Marine. There's a tartan for that too.

I'm just a fan of the Dropkick Murphys. Just saying.
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long