Some questions and a warning...

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Some questions and a warning...

Post by Since1982 »

Those "Got-Kilts" look very nice. I wouldn't worry too much about the rare member that does nothing but complain about this or that, they usually get in arguments on here for a limited time, and when they start getting ignored they disappear and we never see them again. Que Sera Sera!

Maybe this guy has a legitimate gripe, maybe not. Time will tell. I've been a member here since 2005, times change. :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ron »

I do like the GOT KILT kilts,I'v had no problems dealing with them
the longest that I had to wait getting kilts from them is
8 weeks for some blue denim kilts but I knew that when I orded them
it would be a while as they were made to order and not off the shelf.
my only complaint about kilts and skirts for men and it don't matter who makes them is why do they have to be so expensive
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

I understand that the demand is low, so prices must be high to compensate for the manufacturers' costs.