UK based utility kilt ebay store

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Adrian

UK based utility kilt ebay store

Post by Adrian »

I thought I'd stop by and let you all know of a new utility kilt retailer that I found based in the UK. I know we all like a bargin and hunting down a good but inexpensive kilt can be a bit of trial and error. I was on ebay recently searching fo a new kilt and found a seller called ScreaminKiwi with a whole range of modern utility kilts to suit all sizes.
They cost £55 with £4 postage. The styles range from plain black through all the camoflague patterns such as dpm, desert, arctic and urban. The cotton fabric isn't to heavy but thick enough to be make the kilt durable and is certainly very comfortable to wear. In terms of design they come in either the press stud fastening, with sewn in pleats and external pockets to the more traditional 3 leather strap buckle fastening without pockets and unsewn pleats. In the lower right corner of the apron front is the sellers logo patch badge.
I contacted the seller directly to enquire about the availabilty of sizes and styles and got a prompt and friendly email back detailing more styles available that he hadn't put on ebay which then left me spoilt for choice. When I made my purchase through paypal the kilt arrived the following day recorded delivery and well packaged with a personalised thank you note.
Guys if you like the modern kilt styles and your wives are saying you have enough kilts in the wardrobe but you know you would like another then give screaminkiwi a look on ebay or drop me a private message and I'll be happy to pass on his email address to you.
I want to wear skirts without judgment just as women can wear trousers.
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Re: UK based utility kilt ebay store

Post by Stevie D »

Here's the link to the seller's Ebay shop.
The kilts are in the section designated as 'other' in the left-hand menu.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SCREAMINKIWI
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: UK based utility kilt ebay store

Post by Big and Bashful »

A good find, excellent!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!