Kilts mainstream

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Dale

Re: Kilts mainstream

Post by Dale »

Uncle Al's suggestion sounds good for a short feature if it can be done in a way that appears genuine. As for myself I am no actor. I am working on documentary. I just thought that since wider exposure to the public is desired, a documentary would be a good approach. Perhaps it is not, I am undecided. At the present time I am also working on a documentary on an entirely different topic here in the American southwest, which is a long term project (it will take a couple of years to shoot). I think there is a place for short you tube segments, however I still feel that a much longer presentation would really be needed to cover the subject. We all have our reasons for wearing a skirt in a society where it is not generally accepted, and they are not identical. That is why I felt that a series of interviews with different people would be the direction to go. i know why I wear a shirt, with someone else it is most likely a different reason. I thought the viewpoint of several people would convey a broader message or viewpoint.

In response to crfriend's inquiry: The damage was minimal. I had to replace a couple of meters of electrical wiring, two electrical receptacles, and the RG-6 coax to the transmitter on the satellite earth station that is my internet link. I also had to remove the paneling from the wall for access. I am a lousy carpenter, my field is electronics. If I could see better I could have fixed it a lot quicker than I did, but my eyesight is not so good anymore. Anything I can't put on the bench and under a lighted magnifier is difficult for me to work on anymore. I do 2-D ok, 3-D not so well anymore. I am lucky that it did not catch my home on fire, and I thank the lord for that.