The big sale

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Milfmog

The big sale

Post by Milfmog »

The following email, received from Union Kilts today, might be of interest to those of us resident to the east of the Atlantic:
This is an e-mail from 'UnionKilts Ltd.' Message: Hi All We are having the biggest sale ever, and we thought we would offer all out to our customers and give you notice so you can have the first choice while stocks last, the Sale only applies to stock holding and does not include bespoke orders. Leather Claymores are down to £215.00 from £275.00 Galdiators down to £139.00 from £189.00 Indi Denims down to £49.99 from £79.99 Jacobite shirts down to £12.99 from £19.99 And more.... If you want a second Union Kilt now is the time to take one. Thanks for all the business in the past guys, we look forward to more in the future. Regards all Richard & Oliver UnionKilts Ltd
Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: The big sale

Post by Since1982 »

we would (offer all out )to our customers and (give you notice) so you can have the first (choice while stocks last).

Looks like someone is going out of business!
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The big sale

Post by Colin »

I have had the same e-mail as Ian and taken the chance to order another black indi denim kilt at a much reduced price.
Colin.
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The big sale - UnionKilts

Post by Colin »

Colin wrote:I have had the same e-mail as Ian and taken the chance to order another black indi denim kilt at a much reduced price.
Kilt now received and is fine. There is a black "Union Kilts" "Real men wear kilts" tee shirt included.
:D

:thewave:
Colin.