I felt quite honoured today

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

I felt quite honoured today

Post by RichardA »

At church I always wear my kilt, and on the 28th June one of the members on the church is going to be ordained as a Deacon at Portsmouth Cathedral we were putting our names down to see who was going to attend and he came up and said I would love you to come and of course you must wear your kilt, I felt quite honoured.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: I felt quite honoured today

Post by crfriend »

Congratulations, sir! :rock:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Mipi
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mipi »

:D :D :D Bravo!
Miket

Post by Miket »

I felt quite honoured too today, Richard, meeting you at the Cathedral. What a wonderful occasion! From what I could see, you chose the more elegant and appropriate form of garb. The kilt must have been a cooler in the heat of the Cathedral, with such a crowd. I was very envious! It was good to have a chat. Best wishes!
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

I can honestly say I was far from cool, if fact I was bloody hot, the kilt was a full 8 yard job and I should have worn my summer weight which is only 5 yards I was glad to get home and into the shower to cool off.
It was very nice to meet you as you were the first person I had met from the Cafe, maybe we should have a meet for the people that live on the south coast.
Richard
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Looks like someone did some consolidating but no deleting. hehehehehe :twisted: :twisted:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/