Seen a man in a kilt

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Seen a man in a kilt

Post by Peter v »

While I was waiting for the rain shower to stop, in the city center, and talking to a nice woman, ( me being in a short 38 cm Denim mini, with 3/4 length gray leggings ) I saw a young man, mid 20's, walk towards and past us. I would have carefully asked his attention, but I was talking to the woman next to me and thought it unpolite to stop the converstaion. he didn't see me or didnt acnowledge the fact. The town Leeuwarden, in the Netherlands, I visit nearly daily, I have never seen another man in a skirt. This was the first time. Then the woman next to me ( a total stranger, but very pleasant to talk to, ) said that she had seen another man in a skirt recently in the same town.

It is a shame there are not ( to my knowledge ) more men who wear skirts that frequent such places, it being a city.
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.