Black kilt.

Kilt-based fashions, both traditional and contemporary. Come on guys, bring on the pleats!
johnny

Black kilt.

Post by johnny »

About 3 weeks ago my Black Kilt arrived from Midas, made of Polyester, and it is Brilliant, the kilt hangs and feels great. Wore it a few times in and around town, went to local hospital in it too. From distance may look like skirt, but then see it as a kilt, and loose interest. Have to be careful in a wind, so wear black half slip under it, the slip does not blow up so far, so my wife says!! Have ordered another, they are brilliant. Johnny :D
johnny
MtnBiker
Distinguished Member

Post by MtnBiker »

I have 2 Midas skirts. One is a black nylon number which is a tad too small and a bigger tad too short, but I LOVE IT! The quality is incredible and it just feels right. The other is a tad too big, and still a tad too short. It's the cotton camo and it gets a _lot_ of wear.
johnny

black kilt

Post by johnny »

MtnBiker.
They certainly well made, and the materials are brilliant. However, I dont like skirts or kilts to be too short, I like them on or just below the knee. I very seldom wear pants now, just kilts. Johnny :D
johnny
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Black kilts always look good - I have a lightweight goth black kilt from Mercy Clothing and a heavyweight one in all black wool for more formal occasions.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/