Everyone seen this ad yet?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Everyone seen this ad yet?

Post by iain »

The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Hmmmm . . .

Actually, I like his skirt! And his boots! :shock:

But as for the advert - well, it's a typical "laugh at the man in a skirt" scenario - but at the same time it is quite well done. It didn't offend me anyhow - but I can't see it advancing the cause of MIS!
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Seeing the two men side by side makes you realize how much a belted jacket can look like a mini-skirt already.

Quiet Mouse
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

Yes, I thought that, too! In fact before the other guy turned up, I assumed that was the whole joke!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pythos »

This add is unbelievably stupid.
DavidsSkirts

Tampon ad's...

Post by DavidsSkirts »

The tampon/sanitary pad ad's they show in Oz are just as stupid and bad...

[The worse one I've seen down here, had a (well dressed..) woman killing a man (no reason given..) and then using a sanitary pad to soak up the blood - the ad's message? That's it okay to get away with murder, as long as you use their brand of pad ??]

:shock:
David...
Lake Macquarie (aka paradise..); NSW; Australia.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

David, LOL and Pythos right..

Post by Since1982 »

I agree with David and beg to differ slightly with Pythos as "stupid" people come in all races and intelligence levels, I've always been able to "believe" how stupid and insensitive some people can become, so I've never seen an "unbelievably" stupid person. I've seen many many "superstupid" persons, as that poster seems to be. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Re: David, LOL and Pythos right..

Post by Pythos »

Since1982 wrote:I agree with David and beg to differ slightly with Pythos as "stupid" people come in all races and intelligence levels, I've always been able to "believe" how stupid and insensitive some people can become, so I've never seen an "unbelievably" stupid person. I've seen many many "superstupid" persons, as that poster seems to be. 8)
I have to say your response to my response has me confused. I don't believe I said anyone was stupid, I am certain I said the add was stupid.

How does one soldier in a white skirt and another in a full on soldier's uniform pitch sales for tampons?

This add made absolutely no sense, and why in the world are they changing guard at a porta potty?

The last line of your response really irked me cause I am not sure if you are saying this about the person who started this thread, or myself.

Now I am not gonna fly off the handle and ignore your posts from here on out like certain people here have chosen to do to me, but I would like an clarification.