Another negative blow to our cause

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
CharlesG

Another negative blow to our cause

Post by CharlesG »

Check out Minister In Skirt Charged

This is a sad day for skirtmen all over.
Regards,
Charlie
Skirts, A NEW freedom for men to pursue.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

"Minister in Car Charged." You know what good-for-nothings people turn into when they start driving.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Nahhhh

Post by Since1982 »

I'm sorry but saying a pervert in a skirt makes a bad feeling among people the world over for men in skirts, is like saying a black man is a thug because there seem to be more black thugs than white thugs.. People are different. I also don't now distrust all Baptist ministers because one is a creep. Please, we are all people, some people are useless, some are not. The world has to judge all people on an individual basis, regardless of what color he/she is or what clothing he/she wears on his/her body. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

I have to agree -- the media leap on anything unusual about him only because it makes an interesting headline. If he'd climbed mount rushmore, found a cure for AIDs or brought peace to the Sudan in a skirt, the skirt would still have been the most interesting piece of the story as far as the media were concerned.
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.