YouTube Campari Add

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Monty

YouTube Campari Add

Post by Monty »

Hey everyone

Haven't posted in a while, really cause things have been busy and there hasnt been much to say on the kilt/skirt front.

Regardless stumbled over this on you tube the other day and thought it might interest some people here. Its a rather interesting add for campari with a rather fashion freedom twist to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TOve6swe7M

hope everyone is well
monty
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

There's a rather better link to the same ad here:
http://www.epica-awards.org/assets/epica/2005/finalists/film/flv/04005.swf
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

An Apron

Post by Since1982 »

Both you fellows need to look closer, that waiter is wearing trousers and an apron. Both trousers and apron are black so I can see how you might become confused. :) Look at the bottom as he walks down the stairs, you'll see the rear edge of the apron and his trouser leg.. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Well - I'll go to t'foot of our stairs! You are quite right Skip ;)
Stevie D
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Steve D wrote:Well - I'll go to t'foot of our stairs! You are quite right Skip ;)
Of course Skip is right :)

But I bet the majority of the people who see the ad will not "see" an apron and trousers...

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

And what on Earth IS going on in the background in the extreme right in the opening couple of seconds? Looks like someone is about to bash a girl over the head, or maybe is practicing casting a spell on her....
Stevie D
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

I thought the woman passed herself off better as a man, than the man did as a woman :confused: (The women have had plenty of practice over the years :D )

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Can anyone tell me where this ad is being shown? Is it on TV, in cinemas or just on the web? Which geographical areas?

I'm curious about how "they" think it will promote Campari (apart from perhaps some brand awareness by stirring up discussions like this).

I showed the ad to my wife whose reaction was "Oh, yuk" and walking away before it finished (and therefore before it got to the brand placement).

Personally I quite like the look and feel of the ad, shame I can't stand the product.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

What a fun ad, thanks for posting it, Monty. Interestingly, the woman was easy for me to spot right away while it took me much longer to realize the other was a guy.

Quiet Mouse