Gender of a hat

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
MtnBiker
Distinguished Member

Gender of a hat

Post by MtnBiker »

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did ....
Hat Gender article
Sashi

Post by Sashi »

That was quite an interesting thing. Thanks for the link!
http://the-shining-path.blogspot.com
Hatred is learned, not inherited. Let a little child from Iraq play with a child from the United States, and they will play together without a care in the world. Put the children back in their homes and their parents and the media will teach them hate and prejudice.
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

That was seriously hilarious!!!!!! Shame there was no photo of the 'politically offending' hat. That should have sparked even more fun!!!!!!!!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Hilarious

Post by Since1982 »

I think ALLLL those "responders" have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time alone at the computer. :naughty:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

Since1982 wrote:I think ALLLL those "responders" have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time alone at the computer. :naughty:
Hi Skip,

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like they need to get a life! :)

--Rick
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

Hmm ... reading those exchanges reminded me of a thread about a flared denim skirt on this board :stir: :duck:

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Ha ha! There's none so blind as those who refuse to see!!!!!!!!!
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Hmm ... reading those exchanges reminded me of a thread about a flared denim skirt on this board
Shhhhhh! Best not to mention . . . that skirt.

:D
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .