media news

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

media news

Post by iain »

I just anted to get that "safe house for the girl" thread off the front page! any news, anyone?
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Falkirk? Blimey! Not a place I would have expected to be sarong-friendly. Interesting, the reporter's use of the word/phrase "sashayed" & "swaying skirt". The bloke probably just "walked" up to the bar (as-yer-do!) and as for a sarong (of all garments) swaying? I've never seen one 'sway' on either man or woman! Looks like the reporter was just trying to 'justify' their personal reaction - good job the bloke wasn't wearing a Kilt - now they do sway, and some!
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

yeah, nice one.. notice she says the guy was having a blast. unlike the miserable critic taking the place to pieces in her head. kinda tells you everything you need to know about their interaction, if you can call it that!
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

4 threads I killed. anyone able to beat that?
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Now I've replied, does your total go down? :) :) :)

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Bravehearts.us
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bravehearts.us »

What the heck does a guy being in touch with his feminine side and a Sarong have to do with each other? Clearly she has no idea what’s going on when it comes to men’s fashion and doesn’t even know how to proof read what she writes before it’s published! Where’s the editor?
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

absolutely right!