A chance for a fresh start in the world...

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
WSmac
Member Extraordinaire
Location: Northern California(North of the Bay Area, that is)

A chance for a fresh start in the world...

Post by WSmac »

I started back to college this week.
I made the decision that for the first time in my life, I would introduce myself as who I am and not what I think other people would want me to be.

What I did was to wear a skirt on campus everyday I was there.
I figure that if I start out this way, everyone will know me as a guy who wears skirts.
If I started out in jeans or shorts then one day wore a skirt, the skirt wearing might be seen as some manner of showing-off.

Next week I'll go in barefoot also.

I wore my CitySkirt (a long blue denim one I got a year or two ago), my UK Workman in black, and a knee-length cargo skirt in blue I got from KMart.

No bad experiences this week. No comments, and I was very comfortable!

I do find though, that I have a thing or two to learn about sitting in knee-length or shorter skirts!:scratchchin:
WSmac
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Sounds good!

Post by Since1982 »

Thanks for sharing that with us!! :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/