Haruco-Vert

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Haruco-Vert

Post by Stu »

new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Haruco-Vert

Post by new2skirts »

The skirts look good, though I prefer an A line or pencil... good to see the models don't look too ridiculous either. The guy doesn't look embarrassed as I used to see on catwalks :wink:
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

I swear I've seen these before. I am intrigued by that skirt, and I like that they have a "skirts" category under the men's dropdown.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

It's good that when you hover over an item it shows the item worn by one of the opposite sex. Not really my thing though but 10/10 for the effort.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

Look reasonable, but the price, 800 Euro for a dress, no way.

John
Midas
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Midas »

It seems to me that skirts and dresses marketed for men (whether directly or as unisex etc) are overpriced by a significant amount. I haven’t yet seen one that I would wear, although the Adidas one comes close.
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

Midas wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 pm It seems to me that skirts and dresses marketed for men (whether directly or as unisex etc) are overpriced by a significant amount. I haven’t yet seen one that I would wear, although the Adidas one comes close.
I think it's because these male skirts are still seen as a "fashion" choice, rather than simply as a clothing option.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Myopic Bookworm wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:30 pm
Midas wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 pm It seems to me that skirts and dresses marketed for men (whether directly or as unisex etc) are overpriced by a significant amount. I haven’t yet seen one that I would wear, although the Adidas one comes close.
I think it's because these male skirts are still seen as a "fashion" choice, rather than simply as a clothing option.
Seems like I have been banging away on that since Hector was a pup.
Glad to hear that the message is finally getting through.
As for Adidas, a lot of their clothing can be expensive anyway, the gender-neutral range does not appear to have a significant premium attached to it.
What remains to be seen is the commercial success of the venture.
The Haruco-Vert clothing isn't cheap, but they are in a wholly different market with a narrower customer base.
For something "special", I could cope with the prices.
Steve.