Richmond Magazine

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
ScotL
Chatbot

Richmond Magazine

Post by ScotL »

https://richmondmagazine.com/life-style ... s-for-men/

Issued a challenge. Not sure the end results would convince anyone to make that leap but still it’s press
KiltedintheValley

Re: Richmond Magazine

Post by KiltedintheValley »

This is Richmond, VA! I take this challenge seriously...daily! (Except when I am working.) Next time I visit Richmond, I plan to be skirted. :D
"Be weird. Be random. Be who you are, because you never know who would love the person you hide." - Alan Watts

Life is too short to talk yourself out of wearing what you want because “I can’t pull off that look”.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

I don't think any of the looks in that article are going to encourage men to try skirts...oof.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

FLbreezy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:20 pm I don't think any of the looks in that article are going to encourage men to try skirts...oof.
My thoughts exactly!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I took a trip to Richmond a few years back... wore a skirt every day. Took a tour of the Capitol building... good tour by the way, highly recommended.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.