FoxNews in Philly.

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: FoxNews in Philly.

Post by moonshadow »

crfriend wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:41 pm Oliver's good. He's nowhere near as good as George Carlin was, but he's certainly not as bad as many current "comedians".
You've got to be careful with these "super star comedians". I enjoy John Oliver's videos, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. They're funny for the most part and often make very good and thought provoking points, but even they have a bias, and yes, they all are on someone's payroll.

I've also watched and read several right leaning commentary online that also made good and thought provoking points.

I'll be the first to dine on a little crow, and I've consumed my share of it... It's hard to know who's jerking your chain when it comes to the news and commentary on current events.

I can only trust and hope that the greater majority of humanity will slowly claw us in the right direction....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

moonshadow wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:55 pm
crfriend wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:41 pm Oliver's good. He's nowhere near as good as George Carlin was, but he's certainly not as bad as many current "comedians".
You've got to be careful with these "super star comedians". I enjoy John Oliver's videos, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. They're funny for the most part and often make very good and thought provoking points, but even they have a bias, and yes, they all are on someone's payroll.

I've also watched and read several right leaning commentary online that also made good and thought provoking points.

I'll be the first to dine on a little crow, and I've consumed my share of it... It's hard to know who's jerking your chain when it comes to the news and commentary on current events.

I can only trust and hope that the greater majority of humanity will slowly claw us in the right direction....
Agreed. Everyone has their bias and everyone getting paid for something is influenced. That’s just life.

I believe in necessarily reading articles from “both” sides. The truth is somewhere in between
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Well now, that was interesting. Yes, that’s the local FOX affiliate here in Philly, I didn’t know about that segment since that’s the morning drive news telecast, and I’m at work. Mike Jerrick (the white guy) had decent legs, though not as good as mine, but then, few guys can match me in a short skirt. Heh!
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I loved the long purple coat but I would have it ideally a tad shorter. I didn't like the tartan skirts, the mix was too much for me and paired with jeans, well, enough said. The guy in the white T had a watch that is eerily similar to one I have. I couldn't make out the name on it but it looks similar. As for the presentation, a little awkward but if you followed the rolling caption then I was in general agreement.

Incidentally the Beeb Beeb Ceeb wasn't allowed product placement so on the Blue Peter children's show cornflake boxes were covered up, Sellotape was sticky tape and Fablon sticky backed plastic.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.