Is this the future?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Is this the future?

Post by Freedomforall »

I was watching a video on Youtube the other day and a commercial came on. It was a cell service advertisement. The thing that struck me about this commercial was the makeup on the women. They all looked like drag queens. I have never seen women wearing this much makeup even in theatrical performances. I started wondering if this might be the future. I keep seeing more and more female models looking butch.
Could women take on the look of drag queens? Could men begin to look more like women currently do?
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Is this the future?

Post by STEVIE »

Hi FFA
The Future, look at history first.
These lovelies could all be guys;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Freedomforall wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:09 pm I was watching a video on Youtube the other day and a commercial came on. It was a cell service advertisement. The thing that struck me about this commercial was the makeup on the women. They all looked like drag queens. I have never seen women wearing this much makeup even in theatrical performances. I started wondering if this might be the future. I keep seeing more and more female models looking butch.
Could women take on the look of drag queens? Could men begin to look more like women currently do?
Wait - did they look male or a caricature of women? Do you recall the carrier?
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

FLbreezy wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:21 pm
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola
Kinky history.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

STEVIE wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:18 pm Hi FFA
The Future, look at history first.
These lovelies could all be guys;
Your point is very valid. History does repeat itself. I believe fashion is another link in the evolutionary journey that we as humans share. There is really nothing new under the sun. Fashion has often been used as a measure to signify social status and by governments as a control measure. Peer pressure and media also exercise a roll in determining fashion, as well as individual choices.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

We all know how powerful peer pressure can be. We sail its winds every time we exit stage left in a skirt.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.