BBC on Spartans

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
ScotL
Chatbot

BBC on Spartans

Post by ScotL »

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p0cxx40h ... r-and-eat-

Interesting bottoms On those Spartans. People they keep explaining as the toughest
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: BBC on Spartans

Post by FLbreezy »

Reminds me of when I was playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey which takes place in ancient Greece / Sparta. There were a lot of guys complaining that the only option for clothing your character involved skirts and they were agitated by having to wear that the whole game. :roll:
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

FLbreezy wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:15 pm Reminds me of when I was playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey which takes place in ancient Greece / Sparta. There were a lot of guys complaining that the only option for clothing your character involved skirts and they were agitated by having to wear that the whole game. :roll:
You’re kidding? They didn’t have khaki dockers or blue jeans? What is this world coming to. Never thought video games would now be “groomers”. Hahahaha
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

ScotL wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:39 pm You’re kidding? They didn’t have khaki dockers or blue jeans? What is this world coming to. Never thought video games would now be “groomers”. Hahahaha
I think a lot of gaming culture has cesspools of overly toxic masculinity on display. Meanwhile, I happily unlocked the Wonder Woman style armor set and wore it the whole game. :lol:
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

FLbreezy wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:57 pm
ScotL wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:39 pm You’re kidding? They didn’t have khaki dockers or blue jeans? What is this world coming to. Never thought video games would now be “groomers”. Hahahaha
I think a lot of gaming culture has cesspools of overly toxic masculinity on display. Meanwhile, I happily unlocked the Wonder Woman style armor set and wore it the whole game. :lol:
There’s a stupid 7v7 online game I play but have to turn off the chat. The sheer stupidity and poor sportsmanship of the others is frightening. Everything’s rigged or unfair. No one loses cause sometimes you lose. The F bombs that get thrown around when someone taps out is incredulous. The games a stress relief to me but only when silenced. Makes you see how these people yell “fake news” anytime something is reported they don’t like or agree with.

How did the others take Wonder Woman? In a see if guys in (Roman) skirts, you had to be best dressed. Hahaha

Seriously though, she didn’t wear a skirt did she? More if that bikini thing right? Still, good on you to rattle cages
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

ScotL wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:02 pm Seriously though, she didn’t wear a skirt did she? More if that bikini thing right?
Oh yes, she did! Circa 1941
Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.