Dutch Seamstress Makes Dresses fo Boys

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Dutch Seamstress Makes Dresses fo Boys

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

ScotL wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:37 am The “wear a skirt cause it’s cooler” is truth. I mean that due to the temperature meaning for “cool” but it hopefully it will also encompass the other cool
I would love to be in a conversation about gender expression where I could use the line "I just identify as cool"!
ScotL
Chatbot

Re: Dutch Seamstress Makes Dresses fo Boys

Post by ScotL »

Myopic Bookworm wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:03 am
ScotL wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:37 am The “wear a skirt cause it’s cooler” is truth. I mean that due to the temperature meaning for “cool” but it hopefully it will also encompass the other cool
I would love to be in a conversation about gender expression where I could use the line "I just identify as cool"!
The dichotomy I find most amazingly perplexing is that of the difference between two groups of peoples’ thoughts on men in skirts. There’s the “F that, I ain’t wearing a girly thing” to the “that’s awesome, you’re expressing yourself so boldly”. The first write things like the “pussification of men” and the others write “men in skirts are hot AF”.

As both are opinions, neither are right nor wrong.

But if you think about who you want as a friend, regardless of what you don below the waist, I’ll take the positive person over the negative any day.

The negative folks are likely those with low self esteem who denigrate others to make up for their own sense of failing