VI: Gender-Neutral Dress Code Allowing Girls to Wear Pants, Boys to Wear Skirts if They So Choose Introduced by Board of

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: VI: Gender-Neutral Dress Code Allowing Girls to Wear Pants, Boys to Wear Skirts if They So Choose Introduced by Boar

Post by FLbreezy »

Similar story, but in Japan: https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20 ... na/018000c
New junior high school students in Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture, will have uniform jackets for the winter and navy blue polo shirts for the summer, with each student, regardless of gender, allowed to choose between pants and skirts, and ribbon ties and regular ties to go with the jackets and shirts.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: VI: Gender-Neutral Dress Code Allowing Girls to Wear Pants, Boys to Wear Skirts if They So Choose Introduced by Boar

Post by Bodycon »

A picture of a girl in pants, but not of a boy in a skirt....
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

not a boy in a skirt..
This is a case where I will believe when I see it.. :roll:
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Grok wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:57 pm not a boy in a skirt..
My jury is out on the middle kid, skirted, being a boy.
Mask and undefined body shape can be quite misleading.
Steve.