Daily Mail: Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says wearing 'feminine' outfits like skirts and dresses helps men

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Daily Mail: Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says wearing 'feminine' outfits like skirts and dresses helps men

Post by Coder »

Title was clipped:

Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says wearing 'feminine' outfits like skirts and dresses helps men crush gender stereotypes and express themselves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... power.html

Not many skirts featured - one, or two if you consider the skirt/coat a skirt.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Daily Mail: Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says wearing 'feminine' outfits like skirts and dresses helps

Post by denimini »

I didn't see many skirts and dresses ........... except for the tea cosy looking one.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Daily Mail: Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says wearing 'feminine' outfits like skirts and dresses helps

Post by JohnH »

What's wrong with the Little Black Dress? I think that would be much better than those garish outlandish clothes.

John
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

JohnH wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:12 pm What's wrong with the Little Black Dress? I think that would be much better than those garish outlandish clothes.

John
I just wish I had the figure to be able to wear a little black dress. :(

I don't and therefore I can't wear any of the nicer dresses that I want to wear. Most of my dresses are of the "T" shirt variety and the few that aren't still look like one.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

JohnH wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:12 pm What's wrong with the Little Black Dress? I think that would be much better than those garish outlandish clothes.

John
Not to sound like a braggart, but I can manage a LBD (see my avatar). :D
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.