Daily Star: Men 'embracing soft pastels and skirts' as fashion becomes more fluid, say experts

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Daily Star: Men 'embracing soft pastels and skirts' as fashion becomes more fluid, say experts

Post by Coder »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/fashion-bea ... s-26201898

<slight sarc>I mean, if the "experts" say it, it must be so</slight sarc>.

Content warning: that site has so many ADs it made my eyes bleed. Was debating linking to it, as I'm not sure it adds anything to the discussion.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Daily Star: Men 'embracing soft pastels and skirts' as fashion becomes more fluid, say experts

Post by Sinned »

The Daily Star is a red top over here along with The Daily Mirror and The Sun. Say no more. While the article is progressive for them their examples are all familiar to us. It wouldn't encourage the "man in the street" to don a skirt.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Daily Star: Men 'embracing soft pastels and skirts' as fashion becomes more fluid, say experts

Post by STEVIE »

Sinned wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:05 am The Daily Star is a red top over here along with The Daily Mirror and The Sun. Say no more. While the article is progressive for them their examples are all familiar to us. It wouldn't encourage the "man in the street" to don a skirt.
Awwww Dennis, and what about "The Sport"?
Last time I looked it was still on offer for cash and now I have discovered it is a freebie.
Aye, there is brass in muck and that just has to be proof beyond doubt.
Thanks for the memory..........hmmm?
Steve.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Never really read The Sport. I thought that it had gone tits up years ago. None of our local newsagents have it. I rarely go into WH Smiths which probably the only one that would stock it down here. Famous for its sensationalist headlines such as a red London Transport bus being found on the moon.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.