Variety: Sean Penn: Men Have Become ‘Quite Feminized’ and ‘Cowardly Genes’ Lead Them to Wear Skirts

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Variety: Sean Penn: Men Have Become ‘Quite Feminized’ and ‘Cowardly Genes’ Lead Them to Wear Skirts

Post by Kirbstone »

Anthony,

Don't cast nastursiums at us Flat Earthers. As Dennis will attest, the view from the top of Yorkminster on a good day encompasses the entire Antipodean Continent and furthermore.....

At a Flat-Earthers' conference in Aukland, NZ. the local Gazette reported that there were guest speakers from all over the Globe !

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Variety: Sean Penn: Men Have Become ‘Quite Feminized’ and ‘Cowardly Genes’ Lead Them to Wear Skirts

Post by JeffB1959 »

"Cowardly genes"? I didn't know Penn was a biologist. No matter, he's just another macho knuckle dragger who has ZERO idea what he's yammering about, unfortunately, because he's allegedly an actor, he gets a free platform to spew his nonsense. :roll:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

JeffB1959 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:53 am "Cowardly genes"? I didn't know Penn was a biologist. No matter, he's just another macho knuckle dragger who has ZERO idea what he's yammering about, unfortunately, because he's allegedly an actor, he gets a free platform to spew his nonsense. :roll:
I don't have a problem with him being macho - I like to think I'm a bit macho myself. I value my masculinity and that includes some of the qualities that the extreme elements among feminists like to deride as "toxic masculinity".

In the case of Sean Bean, I think he is pathetically insecure - and there is nothing masculine about that.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Stu wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 pm In the case of Sean Bean, I think he is pathetically insecure - and there is nothing masculine about that.
Hi Stu
Is this a slip of the Penn or are we not feeling too Sharpe today?
Steve.
Just could not resist it, sorry!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Talking about flat-earthers: https://www.businessinsider.com/flat-ea ... ?r=US&IR=T. I'll bet he's still a flat earther trying desperately to explain his failure.

Tom, you should know that England is rarely without cloud which tends to obscure the view.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Sinned wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:34 pmTalking about flat-earthers:
The Earth is provably not flat. If it was (a) cats would have knocked everything off it by now and (b) we wouldn't need to deal with time-zones.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I've heard the Earth appears flat if you're a photon.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

STEVIE wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:16 pm
Stu wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 pm In the case of Sean Bean, I think he is pathetically insecure - and there is nothing masculine about that.
Hi Stu
Is this a slip of the Penn or are we not feeling too Sharpe today?
Steve.
Just could not resist it, sorry!
Hi Stevie

Yes, you got me. I meant Sean Penn. I should remember the difference because Sean Bean comes from my neck of the woods.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Sean Bean is currently advertising Yorkshire Tea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cipMoGKXGE
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Cowardly genes?
Do those come with decent pockets?
I guess probably not. We already know they don't have a spine.

Where do people come up with these ideas?
How does what one wear make them a coward, or Feminine, or masculine, or strong? Or fill in the blank?

A pig in lipstick is still a pig.

Ok I can see that clothing can affect what one can do physically to one extent or another. But mentally or genetically? I physically feel more comfortable in a skirt.
I don't feel any more feminine than the minutes before I kicked off my trousers. Nor do I feel more masculine or more manly when I'm wearing my grease stained work
Uniform. Or a flannel shirt and blue jeans

I'm a peaceful person and avoid trouble and trouble makers. but I have resolved That if a person ever picked a fight with me, I would fight back. If the same person picked a fight with me while I was in a skirt, they better incapacitate me with the first punch because I'm going to do everything in my power to not go down. A skirt won't change my fighting abilities but I would want them to think twice before messing with a man wearing a skirt.

The world does need more manly men and less cowards.

Men that will raise the children they sire. Remain faithful to the women they love. Be responsible for their own actions good or bad. Complete a job when started. Be of integrity. Let there yes be yes and no be no. Being kind to all. That's what this world needs more of.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wearing a skirt for comfort doesn't affect any of those actions or attributes.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

Wearing a skirt you would probably defend yourself with greater ease than in pants , far more freedom to move!

John
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

A few days ago in a conversation I said that of course the earth is flat - it's just wrapped around a big ball bearing for display purposes. :twisted:
Bikerkilt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bikerkilt »

I liked that Dennis
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

Sinned wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:54 pm Sean Bean is currently advertising Yorkshire Tea.
I never thought I'd say this but ... they do a very decent decaf tea, which comes in handy if you're reducing caffeine intake for health reasons.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

john62 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:19 pm Wearing a skirt you would probably defend yourself with greater ease than in pants , far more freedom to move!

John
Not sure. In August while wearing pant (*) I've been attacked by a man who did put his knife to my throat (nobody visible around us). Luck on me, I did repulse him with only a few superficial cuts to my hands, after what I:
1) Kicked his balls with my feet (not strong enough or missed them, I did see strictly no reaction on him and he have attacked two other people in the few next minutes)
2) Ran as fast as I could (faster than 20 km/h)
With a stride limitating skirt, none of them would have been possible especially first since he's taller than me. With a non stride limitating skirt, textile could have slowed me down when running (never tried it). But a well-fitted pant (like each I have) made it.

(*) As always in fact. I don't feel good with people near from home so don't wear skirt outside. This was just a proof of my feeling. Another reason is that each (rare) time I have to go out that's the same path including one street with a small parc aside from a fries stand, most of the time plenty of grouped guys eating and looking at passers-by. The two times I was skirted it was a lot of mockeries.