BusinessWorld: Will the perfect men’s dress ever exist — and would men wear it?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: BusinessWorld: Will the perfect men’s dress ever exist — and would men wear it?

Post by nzfreestyler »

crfriend wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:15 am
Sinned wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:08 amOf course the jacket could be dispensed with, the result being a good look.
Indeed I wear waistcoats with skirts very frequently and the look is a nice one. It works well. It's certainly more casual than with a jacket/blazer, but well above what the rest of the general population wears.
I get that - it is tailored and would look structured - I've never worn a waistcoat since I departed ways with pants... and moved to skirts . Part of that relates to my boobage developing so... as I have evolved my outer styling, currently I most often wear a square neckline in a satin/loose fabric (like a cami) - or a boatneck in a stretchy knit - with my suit skirts - I don't wear collars like a button down/blouse/shirt very often as a base layer. A lot of my blouses have soft collars so they wouldn't look right with a waistcoat?

Funny how things change because I do have a pantsuit again now - but it's high waisted and more fitted. - I could consider working a waistcoat with such pants too? But this is not about pants.... duh.

NZF
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: BusinessWorld: Will the perfect men’s dress ever exist — and would men wear it?

Post by Sinned »

Waistcoats can be tailored to accommodate your boobs. A couple of darts inserted at the appropriate points.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.