Hola!: Bad Bunny rocks pink hair, a skirt, and face pearls on the cover of Allure

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hola!: Bad Bunny rocks pink hair, a skirt, and face pearls on the cover of Allure

Post by Sinned »

The leather skirt looks great but the facial jewellery? No, not really. I'd be too afraid of them falling off. Never mind the dominoes on the nails. Not enough fingers fot the full set. There are some strange fashions out there. :oops:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hola!: Bad Bunny rocks pink hair, a skirt, and face pearls on the cover of Allure

Post by JeffB1959 »

An interesting article about an interesting fellow. While Mr. Bunny’s taste in fashion is a tad too extravagant for my liking, hey, to each their own, I admire him for dressing how he likes.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

We just have to get him to do a collab with Jaden Smith and Harry Styles and job done! All the young guys will want to mimic their style, skirts will be flying off the shelves :mrgreen:
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

Other than the stuff glued to his face (and the dominoes), he looks good. Nothing else too crazy, and for photo shoots and stage performers, I give more leeway for that kind of crazy stuff...
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Good look.

No mention of the fact that he’s wearing tights and what looks like heels. If these things aren’t worthy of mention, that’s got to be a positive sign, right?
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Ray wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:43 pm No mention of the fact that he’s wearing tights and what looks like heels. If these things aren’t worthy of mention, that’s got to be a positive sign, right?
Yes Ray, it sure is but.......
new2skirts wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:32 pm skirts will be flying off the shelves
sorry to be the resident pessimist again. Just don't hold your breath N2S.
I would dearly love to see the day when I am proven wholly and completely wrong in this assessment too.
Steve.