LA Times article on men’s skirts

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: LA Times article on men’s skirts

Post by nzfreestyler »

Sinned wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:04 am Carl, talking of hands, my wife seems to think that I have perfect feet. She thinks the arches are perfect. I sometimes feel a bit embarrassed. To me they are just .... feet.
perhaps time to wear sandals with your skirts in summer ?

NZF
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

NZF, I usually wear toe-post flip flops in summer, whenever I can. Some of them were originally designed for female feet until I "purloined" them! Not a fan of sandals but I am open to using other open footwear and experimenting.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Well if you have pretty feet - mules or a simple sandal always looks nice !
if you've got pretty feet/toes you might as well give them some air-time...

NZF
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Around the house, and often outside if it is dry and not cold, I wear plastic no heel closed toe things. But the closed part is like a mesh. Sort of like a Croc but not as chunky. Not the sexiest footwear but they allow my feet to breathe and they are comfortable. As for whether they are pretty I'll leave it for you to judge if I can get a photo tomorrow. I don't suffer from any of the usual foot problems - athlete's foot, corns etc.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.