Yahoo SPY: Skirts for Men: Menswear’s Latest Fad or a Style That’s Here to Stay?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Yahoo SPY: Skirts for Men: Menswear’s Latest Fad or a Style That’s Here to Stay?

Post by Coder »

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/skirts- ... 37887.html

Another recent article, mentions Mark.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Yahoo SPY: Skirts for Men: Menswear’s Latest Fad or a Style That’s Here to Stay?

Post by Sinned »

I actually left a comment on this one:

"Well, the ideal skirt for a man to use for his first outing is a knee-length denim one. Completely invisible. The skirts illustrated are ok for A listers or really well-connected but out of the range of the man in the street. Mark is a member of the confederates at skirtcafe dot org who offer advice and mutual support for men interested in skirt wearing. We find that very little notice is taken of our skirts ( and dresses ). We all have our reasons for wearing skirts but comfort, looking stylish and just because we can are probably the most common reasons. Try it, or you'll never know what you are missing.

Let's have some more comments left.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Yahoo SPY: Skirts for Men: Menswear’s Latest Fad or a Style That’s Here to Stay?

Post by Jim »

OK, Dennis, I also added a positive comment.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Thank you Jim. C'mon folks - it doesn't take much effort and most will probably have a login to Yahoo.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

I generally dislike the "Fashion" world. What's wrong with just having a bit of style?
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

My two Eurocents worth are now appended

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !