GQ - “It’s time to stop skirting the issue”

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
floatingmetal

GQ - “It’s time to stop skirting the issue”

Post by floatingmetal »

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/fashion/a ... -the-issue

“Now is the moment to bare more leg than ever before, says Teo van den Broeke, and he doesn’t mean short shorts...” - posted 8th August 2021.

I think I’ve seen things from Teo on skirts before but I’m not a regular GQ reader and this just happened to come up in the “for when I’m bored” feed on my phone.
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Re: GQ - “It’s time to stop skirting the issue”

Post by greenboots »

Unfortunately, Teo does not have the courage of his convictions. "If you do, then I will" just perpetuates the very prejudice he's complaining about. He needs to "man up" and show is a picture of him in a skirt; then we might see some changes.
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Re: GQ - “It’s time to stop skirting the issue”

Post by Epiceneguy »

We've seen so many of these fashion magazines questioning whether skirts for Western guys are going to become the norm, it's the same old story sensible people with sensible arguments and then nothing happens in the real world fashion for guys remains conservative.
Yes it would be great if high Street retailers took up selling skirts for guys but just can't see it happening 😒
When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!