Naomi Watts' boy

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Naomi Watts' boy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I wore a pink shirt to the gas company today and since I had it on for only an hour, I will wear it to the VA hospital tomorrow as well. I see nothing wrong with pink...
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:53 pm I see nothing wrong with pink..
erm, it is just a colour.
It cannot be wrong, or right for that matter,
Personally I don't like pink but that is just me.
As for the pictures, good luck to the kid whatever or whoever he wants to be in the future.
Having celebrity parents is likely a trial in its own right.
He will be doing well to live through that without any flak from outsiders for his lifestyle choices.
Gods we would all be so better off if people just learnt to keep their own counsel more often.
Steve.
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

I've been trying to get my SO to help me choose colours and so I bought bright pink t-shirt with leaf pattern. She says it works well with my skin tone and makes me look healthier. I've seen colleges wearing pink shirts as well.
Stevej180

Post by Stevej180 »

Stu wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:15 pm We must NEVER lose sight of the fact that the only reason boys (and men) don't generally wear skirts and dresses is because they are presently out of fashion for males.
Damn, I’m out of fashion. That’s come as a blow :-P
Stevej180

Post by Stevej180 »

rode_kater wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:14 pm I've been trying to get my SO to help me choose colours and so I bought bright pink t-shirt with leaf pattern. She says it works well with my skin tone and makes me look healthier. I've seen colleges wearing pink shirts as well.
There’s quite a bit of pinkish clothing around in the men’s section - my wife bought me a jumper with a fair bit of pink in it and a Superdry T that’s pink. I like wearing these as part of my male look to make a bit of a statement (if only to myself) and because the usual grey/blue/black options for guys are just so boring.
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Post by greenboots »

Many years ago I worked in the design section of an engineering company. I had a pink M&S cotton jumper which I wore with either a lemon or a pink and grey striped shirt and grey leather tie. Despite having an engineer nicknamed “Fairy Nuff”[1] (it was in the 80’s) there were never any comments about my sexuality.

He was 6’3” and taught me how to do cryptic crosswords.