Fashion Designers?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Fashion Designers?

Post by Mike »

Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Fashion Designers?

Post by Coder »

It’s interesting these writers are parroting the same line - that COVID is making people re-evaluate clothing choices for men. I’m not sure I buy it - but I’ll gladly accept it if makes mens skirts more common.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Here in the UK Covid has led to a clothing rethink for everyone and certainly not just men in skirts.
The advent of home working becoming more prevalent has had a huge impact on the overall attitude to work wear particularly.
Since I have just returned to the office, I have been struck by how much more casual attire is in evidence than it was a year ago.
However, the only other skirt wearer at the moment is a lady of a similar classic vintage to myself.
Whether it furthers the fashion freedoms for men in the long term, I would not care to hazard a guess.
Steve,
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

If I'm right, it's the same article than the one pointed by viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22143
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Spirou003 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:43 pm If I'm right, it's the same article than the one pointed by viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22143
Ah, wondered if that might be the case.