Gender-neutral school uniform collection, including a 'shirtskirt', launches in Taiwan

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Gender-neutral school uniform collection, including a 'shirtskirt', launches in Taiwan

Post by STEVIE »

That doesn't sound like Robert Gordons Aberdeen. Probably one of the more exclusive boarding schools.
Alas, well above my own humble social status.
Touch of forelock added.
Steve.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Gender-neutral school uniform collection, including a 'shirtskirt', launches in Taiwan

Post by Ray »

I went to one of the schools mentioned. The boarders wore kilts to church on Sunday.
6ft3Aussie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by 6ft3Aussie »

The school I have eluded to is in the eastern suburbs of Auckland, New Zealand, not the UK/Scotland.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

by 6ft3Aussie » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:08 pm

The school I have eluded to is in the eastern suburbs of Auckland, New Zealand, not the UK/Scotland.
Saint Kentigern? La de :P da!
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

so true

St Kents it is - and its just a few minutes from where I live!
small world !!

cheers
NZF
6ft3Aussie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by 6ft3Aussie »

NZfreestyler,
As a former resident of Howick, about 10 minutes from where I lived there.
You must be in the Pakuranga area, or very close.

I checked the school website and there's pictures there showing various forms of their uniform.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I'm in Remuera...everything along the Eastern Bays is pretty quick and relatively short distance apart. Howick as 15+ mins from me.

cheers
NZF