men in a skirt or dress

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

men in a skirt or dress

Post by Gusto10 »

Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Re: men in a skirt or dress

Post by Ralph »

The fashion runway has always been about extremes to make an outrageous statement for attention rather than things ordinary people would actually wear. Wake me up when there's an article about men who are non-celebrity, non-models wearing skirts and dresses out in the real world (there have been a few articles like that, but this isn't one of them).
Ralph!
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Quite a few look like ordinary people out in the street, not models.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

skirtyscot wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am Quite a few look like ordinary people out in the street, not models.
Gods, no 11, the "professorial" looks around my vintage.
Our street styles have a wee similarity too and I'm not a model/celeb/singer/dancer Etc.
Ralph wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:36 am The fashion runway has always been about extremes to make an outrageous statement for attention rather than things ordinary people would actually wear. Wake me up when there's an article about men who are non-celebrity, non-models wearing skirts and dresses out in the real world (there have been a few articles like that, but this isn't one of them).
Worth remembering that to a lot of the "ordinary folks", WE are the outrageous attention seekers.
The world would not be the same without some peacocks and we have our own in the Café anyway.

Steve.