My landlord's wearing a skirt for a month!

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: My landlord's wearing a skirt for a month!

Post by new2skirts »

He's got some nice outfits
red_mini.jpg
blak_top.jpg
white.jpg
But as much as I'd wear this lovely green top with the grey skirt in the "naughty teacher" photo
teacher.jpg
the comedy breasts detract and do not empower us at all and sends the wrong message. He complains some customers haven't been
back in since he started :lol: but he should just wear the more sensible stuff from day to day. I'm sure he's loving the comfort aspect of
his outfits 8)
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Re: My landlord's wearing a skirt for a month!

Post by Stevie D »

new2skirts wrote: ...the comedy breasts detract and do not empower us at all and sends the wrong message. He complains some customers haven't been
back in since he started :lol: but he should just wear the more sensible stuff from day to day. I'm sure he's loving the comfort aspect of
his outfits 8)
Don't take it too seriously. The blackboard message tells customers the landlord may be appearing in drag.
Drag is an performance/art form which is becoming much more respected these days. The artistes are expected to have boobs, so in my opinion it doesn't really detract nor send the wrong message.
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)