Nice article that mentions Skirtcafe favorably

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Nice article that mentions Skirtcafe favorably

Post by Fred in Skirts »

pelmut wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:15 pm
PatJ wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:04 pm No shoes - I have seen a local convenience store shoo people out of their store for not wearing shoes - because it is unsanitary. However that same store lets farmers in with cow manure on their boots and don't seem to mind it at all...
That's perfectly logical: if the floor is covered in cow manure, it is unsanitary for a person who doesn't wear shoes.
When I was a young man I spent some of my summers on a friends farm. We ran bare foot every where including the pastures where we rounded up the cows and in the barn where we milked them. No one worried about the fact that we were standing in cow dung. At the end of the day when we went back to the house we washed our feet out by the water trough, then went in to eat. :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Fred, were you then guilty of spreading a bit of "BS"? :shock:
Shilo
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Shilo »

Fred in Skirts wrote: When I was a young man I spent some of my summers on a friends farm. We ran bare foot every where including the pastures where we rounded up the cows and in the barn where we milked them. No one worried about the fact that we were standing in cow dung. At the end of the day when we went back to the house we washed our feet out by the water trough, then went in to eat. :D
I’m curious as to how you ate with your feet.
:roll:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Faldaguy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:23 am Fred, were you then guilty of spreading a bit of "BS"? :shock:
I must admit it was true we did spread some around, but it was mostly "CS"... :lol:
by Shilo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 am
I’m curious as to how you ate with your feet.
I have long toes :!: :!: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hide:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.