Books on the subject...

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Books on the subject...

Post by FranTastic444 »

I think his plan originally was to stand in a European seat, but obviously that's stuffed now because of Brexit. I think I've also read of rumours that he was thinking about standing for Mayor of London - but I presume that Khan will be filling that role for a while.

I see what you mean about 'filling out his jacket' in that first link. Why the assumption that surgery is involved though? Shirley you can get the same effect from pads / inserts (I'm not an expert in this matter by any means)??
stevelous

Post by stevelous »

I would love to see him in the House of Commons as equality minister. He would do the job better than anyone else and with his incredible sense of humour!

Article in the Daily Mirror shows the type of person his attacker is and his thug/chav friends should share the same fate. Sadly the magistrates are limited in their sentencing power hope it gets sent to crown court where a judge can impose far greater punishment!
geron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by geron »

kilty wrote:
FranTastic444 wrote:Read the Eddie Izzard biography whilst on holiday.....
Judging by his latest photos in the Anti Brexit march demanding a second referendum (UK is in a state of confusion :? ) He's certainly filling that jacket out whatever the case.
I wanted to wear a kilt for that but was talked out of it by my wife -- she thought I would be cold if there was a lot of standing around, which there certainly was. She later agreed that I wouldn't have been. But I don't think I ever get cold in a kilt -- not if the temperature is above about 5 degrees, at any rate.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Talking of guides, there's this one I found on Rockmode.de which is a good guide to match up skirt type to body shape.
7577eaa8f12def5da1e6f6bc4de5912c.jpg
:wink:
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Post by lazerr »

My body type is missing from this guide. I think I am not trying to accentuate my curves (Because I have none). I could probably follow some version of petite, meaning slightly above the knee.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Interesting interview. Right near the end (around 11m 50s) you get a side view that supports the "filling out the jacket" statement.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

There's not a lot of moob there, really. Plenty of men here have as much.

Notice his bit of revisionism, though. He says near the end that he came out 35 years ago. He used to say that he was a man in a skirt, but now he says he is transgender. I don't know what he said 35 years ago, he wasn't famous then. But much more recently than that he was a man in a skirt. "They're not women's clothes, they're men's clothes because they're mine and I'm a man" etc.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair