Encouragement to wear skirts from Slate Double x Podcast

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Wonderful Electric
Distinguished Member

Encouragement to wear skirts from Slate Double x Podcast

Post by Wonderful Electric »

Slate.com is a left liberal biased news media company. They publish a round table discussion podcast called Double X which is about news pertaining to women’s issues and gender related subjects. In the latest episode they discuss gender neutrality and encourage men to wear skirts and even dresses. It’s a brief mention, but I like to hear this kind of encouragement from really anywhere. Small victories feel good.

This episode is longer than usual, but the specific mention starts at 40:00. I honestly think it will be faster than 25 years.

http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/ ... _work.html
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Encouragement to wear skirts from Slate Double x Podcast

Post by moonshadow »

Wonderful Electric wrote:Small victories feel good.
They sure do.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Encouragement to wear skirts from Slate Double x Podcast

Post by skirtingtoday »

I hope too that it will be considerably less than 25 years.

In the meantime I'll continue wearing skirts when I can as if the fashion does become reality!
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels