Pathological narcissist.

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Pathological narcissist.

Post by dillon »

As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pathological narcissist.

Post by Jim »

I've already read that one. Doesn't seem like any great new insight to me. Sorry, but I think it's pretty obvious.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

They say that Trump is really quite sensitive to women, to the extent that he weeps when he makes love...

Of course it could just be the pepper spray.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

dillon wrote:They say that Trump is really quite sensitive to women, to the extent that he weeps when he makes love...
Thanks Dillon, that thought's put me off food!
Of course it could just be the pepper spray.
And that would have caused a keyboard spray moment if I'd been drinking :lol:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

There are only a few rules here at the SkirtCafe

1. ABOVE ALL: Respect for others at all times. No profanity/swearing. No personal insults.
2. No politics, unless related to skirts/kilts. No religion, unless related to skirts/kilts. These topics were banned because they lead to endless flame wars.
3. SkirtCafe is a family-friendly fashion forum. No adult material. No discussion of clothing not meant to be seen in public, unless it affects clothing that IS meant to be seen. Underwear is NOT public fashion.
4. Feel free to post pictures suitable for public display. Indecent or immodest pictures will be removed, regardless of intent.
5. No female screen names (unless you are a woman). We are committed to gender honesty.
6. No discussion of artificial body parts or pieces of clothing meant for body parts that men do not have. That is not men's fashion.
7. Please, posts need to be in English. We unfortunately do not have the resources to deal with non-English language posts. There are a variety of skirted men's on-line communities in other languages.
8. If you think another member has broken the rules or has otherwise done something out of line, please consider sending email or a private message a moderator. Moderators have the final say on what is or is not appropriate on SkirtCafe. Moderators are: Bob, crfriend, Uncle Al, and Milfmog.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

I'm not sure that this thread is really about politics; I read it to be about a repugnant individual who has little respect for anybody who just happens to have political aspirations.

Without getting into the "economics", the "migration and borders", the "security and intelligence", even Republican vs Democrat vs Libertarian vs TEA, etc, etc; I don't understand why any sane person would listen to someone who espouses such hatred and disrespect for "minorities"; women, Mexicans, Muslims, transgender, etc, to name but a few.

But I do ask how you think your skirt wearing might be affected.

But, what do I know!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I think that Fred meant to post his entry in the Votes thread. Return to sender - no one living at this address.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

"... the pepper spray."

I just about cried because I was laughing so hard. Now that's satire well done (and indistinguishable from modern reality)!

Whether you love the man or revile him, everybody should be able to get a laugh out of that.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

I guess I'd argue that Trump made himself a celebrity, for his own profit and, I would assess, his deep and needful personality disorder, and has only recently turned into a wannabe-politician. So I think that makes him fair game, like any other celebrity. If he didn't want people talking about him, he would have stayed out of the limelight. One might argue that to poke fun at Trump is politics, since he is a candidate for office but, had he not run for office, we would still be viewing, and perhaps dismissing, his mental troubles as amusing quirks, and not seeing them as dangerous afflictions for a would-be President. Personally, I see Trump as a disturbed soul begging for a mental health intervention, if only his family and associates cared enough about him to do so.

And too, calling the remarks "politics" is an understandable opinion of someone backing a losing candidate. I think the survey data showing that almost half of Republicans say they would challenge the results of the election if Clinton is elected, while 85% of Democrats say they would accept the results of the election either way it goes, probably says a great deal about who is winning and who is losing. But I guess any data that conflicts with an invented image, or any opinion that rings of fact and reality, is, to Trump-followers, politics. So I digress and hope for an exciting World Series to distract us until November 9th. I voted early, now that the courts made the GOP Legislature allow us to do so again, so the matter is already over for me. For the sake of not offending the hyper-sensitive, I'll save any further thoughts about Trump for his post-election autopsy. Go Cubs!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

The only problem here is that on Wednesday morning there's going to be about a 50/50 split, with no healing in sight, who are going to be monstrously ticked off. It's the "no healing in sight" that bothers me. Nobody on the "losing" side is going to do one whit in joining, or even putting up with, the "winning" side. In any event, horrific things are going to happen in the next four years.
Go Cubs!
There's something I can endorse. 108 years without a Series win. I hope there are several elderly ladies who will be overjoyed in the Cubbies take it, and, who, quite possibly like my grandmum pining for the Red Sox in '04, are rather impatiently waiting.

I have to admit it, I was hoping for a Cubs/Red Sox matchup this year -- and I don't really follow sports. Oh, well. Yup, "Go Cubs!"
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

crfriend wrote:I have to admit it, I was hoping for a Cubs/Red Sox matchup this year -- and I don't really follow sports. Oh, well. Yup, "Go Cubs!"
Wouldn't that have been grand? I have been a Sox fan since 1971 and 72 when I worked up in Mass as a kid helping remodel an old house in a Boston suburb. But having the Tribe there is no disappointment either.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

dillon wrote:Wouldn't that have been grand? I have been a Sox fan since 1971 and 72 when I worked up in Mass as a kid helping remodel an old house in a Boston suburb. But having the Tribe there is no disappointment either.
Indeed. Somehow, the Sox contrived to bow out early, but cest la vie. However, Cleveland ("What a great name for this planet." -- Howard the Duck), who themselves, have suffered a long drought, deserve some time in the limelight. Quite unlike the political p!ssing-contest currently underway, Is there any way they can both win?
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

With Brexit it was 50/50 then In was winning then Out was winning in the polls. Only at the last event was there a surprising result. From the outside I gather that Clinton is marginal favourite with Trump trailing. But who knows - the pollsters have been completely wrong before ( often? ).
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.