Cosmetic surgery

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Cosmetic surgery

Post by Charlie »

There was an item on the BBC news tonight about cosmetic surgery. Apparently more and more men are having it done. A surgeon was interviewed and he said that it makes people feel good about themselves; that's good. And then I thought 'Hold on a mo(ment), I wear skirts and feel good about myself, so what's the difference?'
Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cosmetic surgery

Post by Caultron »

I've thought about it for a long time, mostly about a some liposuction and tucking in my upper thighs, which have always been fleshy and always rubbed together. And now, after losing quite a bit of weight, I have some extra skin around my waist that I think about having tucked.

But at about $10,000 for either tuck, I'm not likely to have anything done soon.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cosmetic surgery

Post by moonshadow »

My thoughts about modifying my body are well documented throughout this site. Everything about me from the skin inward I'm happy with.

No cosmetic surgeries for me. I wouldn't care if they are offering to do it for free, I'd still decline.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.