Very, Very, Very Long Shirt or (gasp) Dress?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Very, Very, Very Long Shirt or (gasp) Dress?

Post by Caultron »

Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Jock
Distinguished Member

Re: Very, Very, Very Long Shirt or (gasp) Dress?

Post by Jock »

Just, ho hum, long shirts. Nothing to see here - move along.
Jock MacHinery
===========
"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Admittedly, but at what point does a long shirt become a shirt dress? You know a dress with a shirt collar that buttons up all the way down the front. Thigh length, knee length???? I quite like the thought of one but dare I? :?:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

That's what interested me -- the blurring of shirts (universally accepted) and dresses (not so much).
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Well if they are wearing trousres as well, the shirt is a shirt. But if not, it is a dress.

Not sure what Chainz and Chris Brown are wearing on their legs, so maybe they could be wearing dresses?

Anyway, a tunic that looks quite like a dress because it goes down to the knees is still a step in the right direction. Anything that looks moderately skirty helps to gets the idea of men's skirts out into the public eye.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair