Good Article (with pics)

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Good Article (with pics)

Post by straightfairy »

http://underjoe.wordpress.com/2013/02/2 ... skirt-bro/

Positive article on men wearing skirts with decent pics of outfits that you could actually wear in public (even if many have trousers on too)
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Good Article (with pics)

Post by Kirbstone »

Agreed, Looking at Glevichy's parades one needs to discount the nose rings and quirky hairdos (and the trousers also!), so, concentrating on the skirts the beachwear at the start appeals to me. The matching shirts & skirts I have seen before & like.
The pink tie and three piece formal outfit at the end would certainly appeal to a certain barista from New Hampshire. I think it looks very good, but wouldn't personally get on with the floor-length skirt.

T.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Good Article (with pics)

Post by Sarongman »

I an very taken by the three piece outfit at the end, as a formal outfit and, unlike Tom, very much like the long skirt. Some of the others revert to the usual runway stuff. While the last one gives hope, I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of a rush of wearable "Mannerock" appearing on ruways in the near future.
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod