Cool grandad

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
guyinnadress

Cool grandad

Post by guyinnadress »

crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Cool grandad

Post by crfriend »

It's proof positive, I suppose, of the target body-type that's "in vogue" now. However, it is nice that the gent has the attitude he has.

The above having been said, none of the styles are anything I'd wear, but in the context of the story that's not the point.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Another Andrej Pejic at the other end of the age scale. They both have the same figure, but understandably he has to have artificial hair. Not for me, though it might be a great way of earning a few sheckles in retirement!

T.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

He might prefer yuan/renminbi though...

Good for him though! - and all to help his granddaughter. He looks quite comfortable wearing the teenage clothes as well...

(Typical SUN reporting it as crossdressing - they never mention women crossdressing when they wear sharp suits, shirts, ties and other menswear...)
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels