Skipping stones for fudge

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Skipping stones for fudge

Post by Since1982 »

On NBC Today this morning, they showed a story about the world's best stone skippers, who compete every year for a pound of homemade fudge. The GRAND CHAMPION skipped 37 skips and took the lead after 15 failed skippers had skipped stones. Then the announcer said: Look here, a Scotsman in a kilt a-skipping against the GREATEST SKIPPER OF ALL TIME. The husky, muscular White T-shirted, work booted, dark blue and green kilted "Scotsman" (who later said he wasn't scottish at all but just liked the kilt) skipped his stone 39 times, soundly beating the GRAND CHAMPION...and up walked a skinny pink T-shirted young man who hailed from MIT grad school and soundly whacked both the KILTed "big guy" and the GRAND CHAMPION with a NEW RECORD of 43 skips.

He was last seen under a large oak tree eating his fudge. :D :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/